Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Heart broken

Nothing special that I can do tonight... So while I am waiting for the cheese cake to be fully-cooked, I go and search for Selina's video in youtube. I looked for the one when she attended her first news conference after discharged. And the other news which reported on her injury.

I was shocked when I got to know that her injury is really really serious. Selina's whole body was 54% burnt and our palm represent only 1%... Oh my God!!! That's mean there were 54 palm sized on her body that was burnt. The size is really huge, man!!! Don't even dare to imagine about that. Plus, those scar will be there forever. *Heart broken*

Anyway, I think Selina is surrounded by happiness every now and then (I know I am too). She got a nice future husband, two best buddies who can't be replaced by anyone else and etc. The most important thing is she is really optimistic. This is the thing that I should learn from her. She is indeed a SHERO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment