The 5 days 4 night's KK trip came to its end finally!!! I believed that both of us really enjoyed ourselves very much for the past few days. Although we were tired to death, I still believed that this gonna be one of our sweet memories which will be kept in our heart forever. We explored, went for shopping, crazied around, had a catch up with Julian and celebrate our friendship's anniversary during this trip. We chatted non-stop and only stopped talking when we fell asleep around 12am everyday. I wonder why we had so much things to talk about. Lol Anyway, this trip is really a nice one!!! I started to miss all those moments that we spent together. Hope that we will have the chance to go to other places in the future.
On the other side, today is Chap Goh Meh too!!! Too bad I am not in my hometown~~ Yet, I am going to celebrate it with my gang of friends here, in KK later.
P/S: Tonnes of assignments are waiting for me at the same time!!! Huhu..
No comments:
Post a Comment