Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nice one

Chinese New Year can be said is over already~~ Overall, 2011's CNY is really a nice one for me!!!

Few sad, happy and shock things occurred during this CNY. I hope that everything will be fine soon for those sad one. And for the happy one, it was great that I managed to do some catch ups with my buddies during this CNY. I didn't meet some of them for ages already. Some are seven years, some are more than that, maybe. Hehe... Friends from hometown really can't be desribed using words. We can chat on anything without any worries to offend them (of course can't be too over) and laugh into tears even on a small matter. Feel good to have them around me. The shock things were that one of my friend is registered and the other is engaged!!! Really have to admit that we are growing up already (However, some people said I am still young~~ My look doesn't suit with my actual age... Hahahaha)

1 comment:

  1. This chinese new year seems like so rush.Not really enjoy yet then finish dy.sad..:(

    ReplyDelete