Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's coming!!!!

Oh, it's coming finally!!! The days that both of us had been waiting for since end of November last year will arrive tomorrow!!! Finally, we can go for a vacation together although we are going to a place that I have been stayed for four years!!! Nothing fresh yet it had been ages since the last time I visited those places. Hope that both of us will enjoy ourselves to the highest in these coming five days and everything will go smoothly. Lol

It's my very first time to visit friends' house so late during CNY. The tenth day of CNY!!! However, I was really happy to see them today!!! Never ever meet with them for about seven years or perhaps longer... Thanks to Lucas that forced me to go out although I told him that I was lazy when he called me. Haha... It's my first time to hang out with so many friends during CNY. Hope that this kind of gathering can be held again next year as it's really hard for us to meet each other nowadays. A gathering once a year~~

And finally the thing that I was worrying few days ago had been solved already!! Felt relief about that!! Thanks God for hearing my prayer. You are really awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment