Friday, February 18, 2011

Wow...

Wow... I can't believe that I am so energetic till this level!! How to say?? I just sent my bestie to KKIA yesterday morning and started to clean my room after that. Didn't take a nap in the afternoon but keep on facebooking till the evening. After finished taking bath, I went out with my gang of friends to have our Chap Goh Meh's dinner. After finished eating, we had no idea where to go. So, my friend sent us back to the hostel. When his car stopped right in front of the hostel's car park, he asked if we wanted to go for karaoke or not. We departed soon after he suggested that. At first, I am scared that I can't stand till that late. Yet, I became more and more high when it's closed to midnight (influenced by my bestie?? Lol). Dancing on the sofa while singing 离开月球表面 etc., singing non-stop and asked Lang to do the funny action with me. We headed back around 2:30am. My very first time to go back this late in my life time. Lol I spent my night at my friend's house as my university's curfew is 11pm. It's a bit early, isn't it?? Hahaha...
Even though I still feel tired right now, I really enjoyed myself very much on 2011's Chap Goh Meh. What a nice one~~

No comments:

Post a Comment