I felt piss off today!!!!
How come this kind of thing will happen??!!? My friends kept on asking me to attend our course's dinner yet I refused it. I don't feel like want to attend it this year although it's my last year in this university. So, my friend took my handbag away and searched for my wallet after the class finished. He said he wana help me to pay the money for the dinner. However, I think he didn't dare to do that. So, he passed my wallet to my other friend. I told her not to do that but she just ignored me. She opened my wallet and gave the money to the person in charge!! I was like huh, where got this kind of people??!? Nobody was on my side at that moment. Helpless!!!
When I was in my room, I tried to message the person in charge to ask her if she could refund my money. Guess what she replied?!? She said she didn't want to refund the money to me and said it's our last time to take pictures together. If I am not going, she will be sad. If wana take pics, we can take it on other day too. Not necessary have to take it on special occassion right?!?! Argh!!!
Actually, this is not the first time that gal (the one who "help" me to pay the money) treat me in this way. I don't know why I still can be friend with her till now.
By the way, I was being told by the company I am applying for my intership that they are going to recruit one person only a time. Oh... What should I do?? When I was still thinking over this matter, my mom rang me up. Wow... Is this what people called "母女同心"?? I just got this news in the morning and she already asked about how's my internship's application just now. At first, I didn't plan to tell her anything and want to settle it by myself. But, since she called and asked me so I told her everything. To my suprise, she said she could help me to get into the company if I want. This is because she knows a student's mom whose husband is one of the shareholders in that company. Really hope that everything will run smooth this time =)
I understand what you meant by 母女同心.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was still in Shanghai, there was this time when I was really depressed for a few months. There was this night that I was super duper sad and guess what? My mom called and the first thing she asked was '你还好吗?'
I cried instantly.
Usually her first question is 'Where are you' lol or 'Have you eaten'. She said that whole day she didn't feel good. As if something must have happened to me so she decided to give me a call.
So, 母女同心 is real :)
Hey?? I was so shocked to see you leave a comment here... Never think that you still got see my blog as I changed the add already.. Hehe...
ReplyDeleteYea, it's really real and I was amazed of it!!!
Yeah, but I managed to track you down! You can't run away from me 'cause I'm the Devil! :D
ReplyDeleteHaha...'Devil' really suit you then :D
ReplyDelete