Yea!!! Landed at Sibu finally!!! The coming up event is Chinese New Year~~ The festival that I love most!!! The precious time that I can meet up with my beloved family and friends, of course. The time that I can really relax myself and forget about all the existed problems for a short moment. The time that I can take countless of pictures. Huhu... I love the CNY's atmosphere in Sibu. It's really lively especially during the CNY's eve. Fireworks can be seen anywhere. The whole sky is fulled with sparkling fireworks.
When I was still in KKIA this evening, I got to know the very first good news from the status of my brother via facebook. My brother had received an offer letter from JPA yesterday. He can continue to do his master in Melbourne for another 2 years. Thanks God for His blessing~~ My mom should feel relief right now as she was worried about his master application before this.
I felt the warmness of the family tonight. All of us are chatting happily in the living room. It seems like ages when 6 of us chit chat like this after my sister got married. Cute mom showing off on the clothes that she had bought (I lose to her as I only got 2 at this moment~ Lol)... Cute dad saying that mom had gone crazy tonight... Keep on teasing my little brother that he is Wu Chun... Had opinion on my sister's new hairstyle... Lol
P/S: Can't wait to hang out with my friends... Especially those that I have not seen for ages~~
No comments:
Post a Comment