Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Updates

Had been in KK for a week already...From 3 days class till only 1 day class at this moment. I will only have class on Wednesday every week. Oh my, how should I gonna spend the rest of the time?!?! Yet, there is still one class that has not been decided as it's a flying lecturer. And I still got the second half thesis to be worked on.

After sending few messages to my little brother yesterday, I think I got a bit idea on which decision should I make already. Hopefully it won't be a wrong one. Hehe...

I went for 3 shopping malls in KK these few days and yet I still can't find any clothes that I like. Argh!! No new cloth for this coming Chinese New Year?? Aiyoo... Can't be like that~~ Can't be like that~~~ Will continue to look for it perhaps this coming Thursday. Lol Seems like the only purpose that I came back to KK is to hunt for New Year's clothes but not to continue my study. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment