Monday, January 17, 2011

Updates 2

Updates for these few days:

I don't know why I am always so moody. Is it because I got too much things to worry about?? Or is me myself who think too much?? I can't really figure it out. Sometimes I really hope that I am a single cell person. Then, I won't be thinking so much again. What kind of stupid and naive thinking is this?? Lol

I kept on dreaming on bad things recently. Hope that there will be no more bad dreaming waiting for me~~ Hehe...

Have to sit for a test on the day before I go back on next Wednesday. Totally have no mood to study on it. Argh!!! Hate it!!! Can't really dare to think of what kind of life will be waiting for me after the CNY's break. Must be tonnes of challenges!! Hehe..

The weather starts to turn cold. Can't really feel the sunshine these few days. It's either cloudy or raining. And my clothes are not dried. Ishhh...

Till now still haven't get myself any CNY's clothes~~ I want to buy clothes!!! Arrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment