Saturday, August 15, 2009
Yes 93.3
When I was on the way back to my brother's house, I was listening to the Singapore's radio station "Yes 93.3". When the DJ said that the next song will be the song sang by Ella, I was so happy. This is because I never know that Ella got sing a song on her own. I was not sure what is the name of the song because I didn't hear it clearly. So I waited and waited. At first, there were some advertisments. Then, Ella's introducing about the book. She also mentioned about her dad. I was suprised when I heard that her dad had lost his right arm when Ella's sis had just born. This is due to an accident during his working time. Ever since then, her dad became a bad tempered dad in his children's eyes. When I was listening to what she wanted to tell her dad, I was so touched. She even wrote a song for her dad. The lyrics had been written with so good and it's touching. I become more and more interest in knowing the content of that book. Hope that I can find this book when I go to KL next week =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment