Saturday, August 1, 2009

No more direct flight from KK to Sibu

When I woke up today, my mom phoned me. She told me that Air Asia won't provide a direct flight from KK to Sibu anymore starting from October this year. They just start to provide this route for about half a year ago. Aduh, why they don't want to provide direct flight again?? Huhu...I have to use Mas Wing which is just a foker to go back next time... I don't want!! Sob sob... Why we have to pay for the same amount of money just to take a foker back to Sibu?? It's not fair!! Why?? I think Air Asia can earn quite a lot of money by providing this kind of route. This is because for the past few times when I was using Air Asia from KK to Sibu there were quite a lot of passengers. As a result, I have to rebook my CNY's air ticket. When I got to know that there is no more direct flight from KK to Sibu and I had already book the ticket for the CNY next year, I was wondering there is it God who gives me hint about the matter that I am still considering now?? However, I think I have to buy the air ticket first in order to avoid from buying an expensive ticket. Right?? Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment