Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sadness

People will enjoy taking their bath when the weather is hot. Me too.. When I had finished taking my bath yesterday night and dried myself using the towel, I broke my necklace accidentally. At first, I thought that it's just the head and the tail of the necklace that had been separated. This is because this kind of situation had happened many times before. However, when I looked carefully it wasn't. The necklace had broken into half. *Sob sob* What should I do if the necklace can't be fixed anymore?? I just wear it for one year plus only. This necklace is meaningful and important to me because I received it from my mom as my 21st birthday's present. And now it was broken. I hope that when I send it to the shop they can still help me to fix it. If not I really don't know what should I do?? So sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment