Listening to the worship songs, I am updating my blog. I recalled back what my friend told me this morning. She told me that she kept on dreaming about the death of the people beside her. Then, she said that she scared that she herself will die. I don’t know how come she will think like this way. As we are still alive in this world, we must treasure everything and not think of that sort of thing right?? Why should we think so negatively but not try to live happily?? (Although sometimes I will think negatively too..Hehe)
Thinking of what else to write…
People are really realistic. What I want to share is that even though they have the slide for certain subject, they won’t share with you automatically. When you ask her the reason she didn’t tell you she got the copy she will say she don’t know that you haven’t got it. Luckily, the quiz that had been given by our lecturer this morning is based on our own opinion and there is nothing to do with what he had been taught before. Thanks, Jesus…
Actually, sometimes I feel quite disappointed with her. This is because she will only say a word without taking any action with what she said. You know what?? This will cause that I don’t feel like want to share my feelings with her. She promises me that she will help me but at last it just end like that. If like that, I think I prefer share it with God or my true-hearted friend rather than you.
Have you ever met with people that will keep on mentioning a same thing for several times in a day?? Don’t you know that the people beside you will feel tired of hearing it?? Sometimes, I will just act like I didn’t hear anything as I really don’t know what kind of response I should give her… I know this kind of attitude is not good but I just can’t help it everytime when she kept on telling me the same thing.
Another thing is that she like to hit on my very much, especially when her mood is not good. Actually, I don’t like this kind of action. If your mood is not good, you should think of other way to release it. Not by hitting me. I am a normal people also. I will have low mood also ok?? Sometimes, I will just ask her not to do that but she will do it again may be after a few days. Huh… Really don’t know what I should do with her habit of hitting me.
I know there is no perfect person in this world. However, I just want to express it at here so that I will feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment