Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Huh...

I don't have to attend any class today. So, I decided to ask my sis to fetch me and go to the MAS office to do my GRADS card and take my air ticket. When I arrived at the MAS office, the person in charge told me that I needed an offer letter, photocopy of my IC and student card in order to apply for the GRADS card. Oh my God, I thought that I only have to bring my photo and money then everything will be settled. However, she told me that now they have to send our information to KL for the application, so they need our offer letter to prove that we are still students. Luckily, she told me that I could fax my offer letter to her on the other day and they did provide photostate service. After finished with my GRADS card, we proceeded to the airport to get the air ticket that I booked the other day. Then, we decided where to have our lunch. At first, my sis said that she wanted to eat KFC at the airport. But, there is no KFC that can be found at there. So, she suggested to go to the Burger King to have our lunch or perhaps brunch?? This is because it was already 3 something at that time. I think I don't have to eat my dinner anymore. Wuahaha...It's good as I can on diet. Lol.. The burger that can be found at the Burger King is really different from the KFC's or MCD's. Unfortunately, I did't take any photo of the burgers we ordered as we were running out of time [My sis wanted to go home and took a short nap as she have to wake up early in the morning (5:30am) everyday to go her school as this is her practical time]. Today's weather is really super duper hot. Plus there is some smog in the air that causes the condition to be worst. I really can't stand it. I feel uncomfortable and a bit headache because of it. Huh~~ How I wish that I can do Spa now. For sure I will be enjoying it at this moment. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment