Finally, the day had come. I reached at Terminal 2 at about 8am and it's still early before the flight departed. When I entered the airport, I saw a long queue at the check in counter. When I moved forward, I noticed that the long queue were going to Shenzhen. I wondered when will I have that chance to go to Shenzhen. Hehe... After I had checked in, I still had to wait for about 1 hour and 20 minutes. So, I took out my mp3 and listen to the songs so that the time would pass faster. Hehe... I hated the feeling of waiting plus I was alone. However, when I was in the flight I realized that the time spent in the flight pass more slowly. 2 hours and 15 minutes to reach JB. Omg!!! What a long journey... I think my ass had became flatter. Haha... When I reached the International Senai Airport, my friend - Vicky picked me out. Guess what is the first food I had here?? Kampua. Haha... She told me that the coffee shop will have a lot of customers everyday when it's lunch time. People have to wait for empty seat just to eat their Kampua. At first I didn't really believe her, but when it's about 1pm soon there were more and more people coming. Some of the customers even have to wait for us to finish ours before it's their turns. After having our lunch, she brought me to Danga Bay and a shopping mall named Sutera Mall. However, as we were running out of time we just manage to do some window shopping. The details about the places I had visited today and the day after will be updated later as I couldn't save my picture now as I am using my brother's laptop and I forgot to bring my pendrive. Lol Waiting to explore more interesting places in JB =)
P/S: Mom and dad will arrive soon at about half past eight later *Happy*
No comments:
Post a Comment