The final chapter before I go for my internship. Final exam!!! Now one is down.. Two more to go!!!
I don't know why I totally can't concentrate on my revision this time!!! Exam.. Exam... Exam.. Not really know what to revise for the upcoming 2 paper.. One is concerning with issue and another one is more scary~~ Totally don't have a single note on it!! The lecturer didn't teach anything after I had my mid term few months back. Sigh~ Is this what people always say about local university?? The standard is not high... I hate it!! What will happen now if I chose another 'road' during that time??? Hmph.... *Thinking deeply*P/S: Never think that thing will happen in that way. No matter what, I will just take it as a joke. Although it might be serious or just wana trick me by saying all those things~~ Hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment