I have not been updating my blog for almost three weeks. Busied to death during those weeks. Worked hard on my thesis... Prepared my thesis presentation's slides... Worked on my assignments... And now, everything comes to its end.. No more assignment, no more presentation, but have to make some correction on my thesis for the last time before binding it... Really can't believe it that I had finished with my thesis!!! The one that I got no idea what to write on at the beginning of the sem in my final year. But now it's completed!! Hehe...
Flashing back on the day when we had to choose our own supervisor and the thesis's title... Having no idea on who and what title I should choose, my friend told me that her senior said that Miss Chee (my supervisor) could be a choice. So after thinking and considering about what her senior said, I made a decision to choose her as my supervisor. She is indeed a helpful and kind-hearted supervisor. Treated three of us really good. Helped us a lot in our studies and during the proposal and thesis presentation as well. Sponsored the paper which is designed specially to print the coloured pictures. Only for three of us.. How lucky we are~~~ Hehe.. Thanks for everything, Miss Chee!!!
My study week will end soon. Yet, I realized that I don't really have the mood to do my revision this time. May be it's because my uni's life will end soon and all of us will soon separate and head to different places to do our internships. About 2 more weeks to go and all these will be a part of my memories. Although I did suffered a lot in these 4 years no matter in my studies or friendship, I will take it as an experience which help me to grow up either mentally or physically.
The last strive before uni's life end!!! Final exam!! Go for it!!! Oossh!! Hehe...
P/S: I am looking forward for the last gathering of KS Fami. The last chance for 7 of us to gather and crazy around before we separate...
Flashing back on the day when we had to choose our own supervisor and the thesis's title... Having no idea on who and what title I should choose, my friend told me that her senior said that Miss Chee (my supervisor) could be a choice. So after thinking and considering about what her senior said, I made a decision to choose her as my supervisor. She is indeed a helpful and kind-hearted supervisor. Treated three of us really good. Helped us a lot in our studies and during the proposal and thesis presentation as well. Sponsored the paper which is designed specially to print the coloured pictures. Only for three of us.. How lucky we are~~~ Hehe.. Thanks for everything, Miss Chee!!!
My study week will end soon. Yet, I realized that I don't really have the mood to do my revision this time. May be it's because my uni's life will end soon and all of us will soon separate and head to different places to do our internships. About 2 more weeks to go and all these will be a part of my memories. Although I did suffered a lot in these 4 years no matter in my studies or friendship, I will take it as an experience which help me to grow up either mentally or physically.
The last strive before uni's life end!!! Final exam!! Go for it!!! Oossh!! Hehe...
P/S: I am looking forward for the last gathering of KS Fami. The last chance for 7 of us to gather and crazy around before we separate...
No comments:
Post a Comment