Monday, April 4, 2011

Updates

Back from a 2 days 1 night field trip. The most meaningless field trip that I had in this four years!!! The only thing that I like during this trip is the chance we can took pictures together once again.. Learnt nothing from this trip yet tired to death!!! Huh~~

My friend who sat beside me shared his childhood memories with me when we were on our way to our field trip's destination, Tenom. I was so shocked to hear his childhood's story. Never ever think that this kind of thing will happen to the people beside me. This is because I usually see that kind of happenings in the drama only but not in reality.

I wonder if people who is in a relationship can always show off themselves from time to time. I know there are only certain people who will be like this but if there is one, it will really make you feel that isn't it good if you are deaf!!! Can't stand it, really!!! I am not interested in your personal things okay?!?! So, don't tell me anything about it!!! And if you really can't help it in saying it out, then can you please think thoroughly what can be said and what can't!!! Really feel like want to get rid of all these!!! Ish...

Once again my dream of wana go for a vacation is gone... I got the chance, but the air ticket is so expensive!!! Hate it!!! Sigh... I want a vacation!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment