Saturday, May 7, 2011

The end..

5 May 2011.. The day that KS Fami (my gang of uni's friends) had their last hang out~~ The gathering was a nice one at the beginning but it was ruined by a bad guy who was lack of sleep that day... A simple question to be answered yet he answered in a bad manner... I never think that the story would go in the other way... It didn't end prefectly... It hurts... However, it's a past tense already... More time is needed to recover... And finally, my uni's life ended officially...
Isn't it good if we can choose to erase those bad one?? Isn't it good if everything just happen as what we wish?? Isn't it good if one person can give another person some freedom?? There are really many isn't it good-questions inside my mind...

I had a mix feeling... I try to believe in myself... Not trying to be influenced by other people... I try to come out with the best choice in the shortest time... I try not to leave anymore regret in my life... I try....

I hope that the following days will be a good one for me ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment