Wow... It had been such a long time that I didn't update my blog already!!!
Anyway, my internship enters the third week already~~ I still remembered that I really enjoyed myself very much on my very first day. That was because the work looked fresh to me. However, I started to get bored on the second day. Lol Plus, I was not given even a single job on certain days. That really made me bored to death!! Really don't like this kind of feeling. But, I know this kind of thing sure will happens when everyone undergoes for an intership. This is because you will only attach to that certain company for two and a half months. So, it's no use if your colleagues teach you too many things and at the end you will just leave the company like that. Haha...
Anyway, my internship enters the third week already~~ I still remembered that I really enjoyed myself very much on my very first day. That was because the work looked fresh to me. However, I started to get bored on the second day. Lol Plus, I was not given even a single job on certain days. That really made me bored to death!! Really don't like this kind of feeling. But, I know this kind of thing sure will happens when everyone undergoes for an intership. This is because you will only attach to that certain company for two and a half months. So, it's no use if your colleagues teach you too many things and at the end you will just leave the company like that. Haha...
I got sick twice in two weeks time!!! It's really torturing!!! My friend even asked me why I am weaker than the time when I was in KK?? I myself also don't know the reason... Lol Hope that I can recover as soon as possible... Huhu~~
No comments:
Post a Comment