After we had paid for our bill, we went out from the restaurant. Guess what?? We stopped when we wanted to reach the place where A Du parked her car. We continued to chat. I also didn’t know why we had so many things to chat of. Hehe… A Du even suggested that we shall bring our own stool so that we can sit down and chat for longer next time without worrying that the restaurant wants to close soon. Now, when I recalled back I think that is impossible and I don’t dare to do that. If we keep on chatting till we forget about the time, (let say till midnight or late in the night) her husband will kill Swan and me for “kidnapping” his wife for such a long time. Wuahaha…
I managed to take a picture with her but the picture is now with Swan as she took it with her hp. Must take it from her as it’s a part of my memories. Oh no, I forgot to help her to take a picture with A Du. Opps… I promise that I will help you to take one if got chance in the future ya, Swan =) Don’t angry~~ [Got the pic below when Swan upload it in FB..hehe]

= A Du, used to be the one who played crazily with us during RC times =
O ya, before meet up with A Du, Swan and me went for a movie at King’s theater. Guess what movie we watched?? Of course is the movie that had been discussed fiercely by almost all of the people around the world at this moment, 2012. That was my first time for watching a disaster movie as I didn’t have any interest in this kind of movie before. 2012 is a movie that concerns with the end of the world. What had happened inside the movie really looked real: tsunami, volcano eruption, and earthquake. I was wondering what will happen if it happens now in reality. For sure the same scene will happen: people running for their lives, parents separate with their children, and lots of people die. I love some part of the movie as it really touched me. Tears were running in my eyes when there were a lot of people that couldn’t be saved because of the selfishness of some people. Strong family tie can be found in that movie too. *Touching* It’s quite nice to be watched. Hehe… Can’t wait for the next movie: Twilight New Moon =)
hey,u cut ur hair oh..very cute eh..^^
ReplyDeleteweiii....got cute meh?? But I think that person cut my burnie till too short le.. A bit ugly...hahaha
ReplyDeletethat is call cute la..not ugly..really..
ReplyDeleteHaha...Is it??? Okay~~ Lol
ReplyDelete