Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shoes

As what I had stated in the previous post, I went for a short shopping with my mom and bro just now. I had been hunting for a new shoes before I came back from KK and yet till now I haven't find one in Sibu. I bought nothing just now. Huh... Shoes~ Shoes~ Shoes~ Can you please don't hide yourself so that I can find you?? Haha... I must have gone crazy!!! Talking to a non-living organisim. Hope that I can find one as soon as possible because it's really hard for me to buy a shoes that I like.

4 comments:

  1. Buddy,wish u can find the shoes that u like oh~ em..I think I write something wrong.Perhaps I should write wish that the shoes will successfully find her master as soon as possible...^0^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... very funny lar you~ That day Char and Yap got accompany me went to Parkson and find it before we went for Twilight. They helped me to choose then I think it's ok oso..But I can't get used to it as I seldom wear shoes...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh..icic..^^u must wear shoes is it?if not then u buy 'selipar' like shoes also can oh.u know what am i talking about?hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea... I know what you mean... Hehe

    ReplyDelete