Sunday, November 15, 2009

Interesting experience

I had an interesting experience last Sunday with my sister when we came out from the church. Guess who I met?? Actually nobody except just a Japanese stranger. Haha... She is a Japanese old lady who had just came out from the church as well. At first when she and me had an eye contact, I thought she wanted to sell me something or what. Although she didn't take anything that could be sold in her hand. When I noticed that she was looking at me, I straight away looked at other place as I felt quite uncomfortable to have an eye contact with a stranger. When she saw me approaching her, she asked me a question. At first, I didn't know what she was talking about. Then, I listened carefully once again. Finally, I managed to catch only a word from the whole sentence. Haha.. "Teksi" O... She wanted to know where she could find a teksi to drive her back to her hotel. I never think that my Japanese really work on that day. If I didn't take Japanese as my foreign language in the uni, I think I won't understand what she was talking about. I felt rather happy because of that. Hehe.... As what my sis and I learnt in the uni about the Japanese language were so limited, my sis decided to drive her back to her hotel as we didn't know how to tell her that she couldn't or maybe it's difficult to has a teksi at the church here. When she was inside the car, she kept on saying "Arigato, Arigato..." to us. Japanese people is really very polite. This is the only sentence that appeared in my mind during that time... Lol The old lady said that she wanted to pay us but we refused to take it. So, she said or maybe we gave her the address so that she could deliver some present from Japan to us when she went back. Once again we refused her by saying that it's okay. However, she still gave us RM10 to thank us for sending her back to the hotel. What an interesting experience as I never think that I would meet up with a Japanese people who asked for my help. Hehe... She is really a nice and cute granny =)

Then, we went to the shopping mall after we had had the lunch that day. When we were enjoying the shopping by our own, suddenly a foreigner walked towards my direction and asked me where he could buy the sport equipments at that shopping mall. After I discussed with my sis, we told the guy where he could find those shops. After the guy thanked us, I was thinking at there: "Why all people kept on asking me about the place where she could take a teksi and where he could buy the sport equipments?" When I thought of that, I laughed. This is indeed a nice experience for me ya~~ Hahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment