Thursday, November 12, 2009

Snack

Below was the snack given by my aunty when my sis and I met with her at KK few months ago. When I saw that, I was surprised as I never know that she would buy this kind of snack. A snack endorsed by Jay Chou, a famous Taiwanese singer, actor, film and MV director. He is really a genius – expert and professional in every aspect. Can give it a try if you have a chance to get one for yourself.


Potato chips endorsed by Jay Chou = Capico

2 comments:

  1. Aiya,I tell u I watch the ad before.Hahahaha...But if I were his fans I'll prefer to 'eat' him than the snacks.lol..(^0^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea... When you tell me now, I just realize that I had watched his advertisement before too...Oh,then the people sure must be crazy about him.. I won't do that if it's S.H.E hahaha...

    ReplyDelete