Thursday, September 3, 2009

What?!?

When I woke up this morning, as usual I looked at my handphone to check if there was any message for me. And there was one which was from Charlene. What?!? Is it true?? Hehe.. In the message, she told me that S.H.E will have their third world tour concert soon and she hopes that they will come to Malaysia. So when I was waiting for the class to start, I went to their website to check on it. The theme of the concert is "S.H.E Is The One 愛而為一". They emphasize LOVE in their concert this time. The first destination that they will go is Hong Kong on 16 October 2009. Hope that they will really come to Malaysia during my holiday time so that I can go with Charlene to see their concert. (If my mom allows. Hehe...)

S.H.E's third world tour concert -- "S.H.E Is The One 愛而為一"

2 comments:

  1. their poster very nice..i like it very much..^^the effect very good mo..really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice hoh...I also think that their poster is nice and beautiful...Love it so much...Haha

    ReplyDelete