I went to Doulos with my sis and her friends in the evening just now. After we had parked our car, we walked inside. We had to walk for quite a distance before we reached Doulos. My sis even asked me to drive her there as she was wearing high heel shoes and we had to walk so far. But, I was helpless unless I could fly. Haha.... This is because we were not allow to drive our car into the port. Doulos is a ship where we can find different types of books at the bookshop that can be found on it. These including Christian books, bibles and also story books. It's age is 2 years younger than Titanic (if I'm not mistaken). I never think that I will still have a chance to pay a visit to Doulos as my friend told me that last year was the last time the ship came to KK as it would retire after that and I was going back home that time as it was raya's break. How lucky I am =) However, I din't buy anything when I was there except taking some photos (don't know what to buy). My sis bought herself two worship's cds and her friend bought a reference book for her niece. What a great visit today~ Lol

Doulos...
iris,u know this is my 2nd time post the comment for this blog title cos ho last time i tot i click on post comment ady but my comment lost.lol.i even see it one time aft i post it.but when i sign in for blogspot 2nd time,it disappear.haha...nvm,here i write it agn.^^
ReplyDeletei never heard abt this ship,this is my first time hearing of it.very impressive.i hope to pay a visit too but i think no change dy.haha..such a amazing enormous old ship..^^