First day...Don't misunderstood. This is not the song sang by Sun Yan Zi. Lol It's my first day at home. I woke up early this morning at around 4:30am. Why I woke up so early?? Am I crazy?? Haha... Actually I woke up so early is to accompany my mom to take a morning walk around our house area. She does it every morning before she goes to school. So, before I came back I make up my mind to follow her (Actually is I myself want to take a walk and jogging so that I can keep myself fit as I seldom do exercise when I was in Sabah). Before we went for the walk my mom gave me a cap telling me that I must wear it as there is dew early in the morning and it's not good for our health. After stepping out of the house, I found out that there is no one that took a walk so I asked my mom about it. She told me that there will be after a short while. Soon after that, there were more and more people joining the walk. When we were walking, we met with other gang of people. They noticed that there was someone who was new and just join the walk (They already know each other well as they always meet with each other while taking the walk). So they asked my mom. Then my mom told them that it's me (her daughter). It's so funny when I heard that. I walked for 3 rounds and jogged for 3 rounds this morning. Hope that I can keep it until I go back to Sabah next week =)
No comments:
Post a Comment