Thursday, September 3, 2009
Omg..
I woke up early in the morning today (2 September 2009) to read through my notes once again before I went to sit for the test. The sky seemed would not rain yet suddenly it rained so heavily. I ran out to the balcony to take in my clothes. When I looked through my window in my room, don’t know why suddenly I was thinking that was it the sky which cried for me?? Hehe… Recently, I think that my health had some problem. Few days ago I vomited twice suddenly during midnight until I think that my throat was hurt at that moment. My friend told me that maybe that was because I ate some dirty food. When I recalled back, my sister and I shared a set of dinner but she was just fine. Maybe it’s because my stomach is weaker?? Haha… Furthermore, I felt dizzy recently. Is it because I faced too much of computer?? There are a lot of mid-term exams these few days. However, I still manage to watch 2 dramas in these past few days. I also don’t know what had happened as I never watched so many dramas in just a few days. Really have to put more effort in my studies. Hehe… Hope that next Thursday can arrive soon as after that I will be free and just wait for the Raya break so that I can relax once again for a week. Gambatte, Iris… You still have 4 more tests, one lab report, one presentation and a report on presentation to go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment