I don't know why but my mood for the past maybe 2 days were not that good enough. My mood now should be excited and nervous yet I don't have this kind of mood. Something inside my heart is disturbing me but I can't figure out what it is.
Anyway, I don't like the feeling when people around me seems like are waiting or expecting for something bad to happen on me. I don't know if I am the one who is too sensitive about that but the feeling is really bad, though.
I always tell myself to be as optimistic as possible yet it's not that easy. Anyway, I should not let something to influence me so easily. Haha.. At least I think I had made it in one case. A case where I had been suspected to be a betrayer. A listener turned out into a betrayer. What else can I say?? A friend who didn't trust in you really do hurt you. When you had been hurt for 2 times by the same person, for sure the wound will not recover that fast in a short time. Even though the wound has recovered, there is still scar on it.
However, life still has to go on. So, don't let those things to influence your mood and bother your mind. Hehe... Cheers~~
No comments:
Post a Comment