Okay, now let me jot down some of the memories I had when I was in Macau and Hong Kong with Amy. The time that I had been waiting for. Hehe... This is the second time both of us went for a vacation together. Never think that I will go to so many places with her. Haha.. Anyway, everything is unpredictable from time to time right?? Lol
On the first day when we reached Macau International Airport, we already started to come up with quite a lot of funny things. First, we were lost when we tried to take the bus from the airport to our hotel. Or I should say the bus route in Macau is really weird. It's route is similar to the MRT route yet it didn't happen in that way. At last we ended up at the bus terminal when the bus driver said that is the last station. We really couldn't help it but kept on laughing at there after we made it clear with the driver on how to get to our destination.

So, it's noon time already when we reached our hotel. After checked in, we took a map from the hotel and off to have our first lunch in Macau. Guess what? We were asking other people about the restaurant when its location is not very far from us. Again, we laughed. After that, we went to some memorial park and had some dessert in the middle. It's really took some times when you are exploring a foreign country all by yourself. 
Then, we went to the Macau Fisherman Wharf in the evening. That place is really beautiful, especially at night. The lighting is nice!!! However, I was thirsty to death that night till we were hunting for a place where we could buy a bottle of mineral water wherever we went. I think that is the very first time I felt so thirsty in my whole life... Lol And I nearly broke my leg that night too. Walked too much... Haha
After we finished with the Macau Fisherman Wharf, we were still wondering if we wanted to go to the Macau Tower that night or the following day when the bus to the Macau Tower had arrived. So, we just got up to the bus without thinking so much and head to our last destination. Macau Tower, a place where you can try the bungee jump and view the whole Macau.
As we didn't have our dinner, so we decided to place an order at the restaurant which is opposite our hotel. After finished taking our bath, it's time for us to have our supper!! When we opened the polysterene, we were shocked. The serving size was more than enough for two people!! I think four people can share it together. Now I really believe what Yap told me. The people here really eat a lot. Luckily we only ordered one but not two. Besides, the noodle was really oily. You can see the shinning, blink blink noodle. Omg!!! And of course we didn't finish it..
Off to bed and recharge ourselves for the next day in Macau~~
No comments:
Post a Comment