Monday, July 25, 2011

Finished!!

I finished my intership finally!!!

At first, I thought that I would be very happy after my internship came to its end. Yet, I felt a bit sad when it's really ended. The reason to this might be that all the colleagues there really treat me well. Whenever they were outstation, they sure would bring back some local food and treat me on the next day ^.^

We even had our lunch together on the last day of my internship. They even treated me for the lunch. How nice of them~~ I never think that the bond between us can be as close as this. I even felt proud to be attached to that department. Hehe...

I think I will miss the life of my internship. I miss the days when I paid a visit to the estate with my other 5 colleagues. Not that it's interesting and fun to be at the estate, but I enjoyed the time when we can bluff together and bully each other. Huhu..

= My dear colleagues=

No comments:

Post a Comment