Countdown-ing~~ Lol
Two more weeks to go and my internship will come to its end. Haha.. I feel blessed as I got friendly colleagues ^.^ They treat me good. Internship's life really can't be imagined. Boring and got nothing much to do. Hehe... I never think that I will read so many books in just two months. This is because I seldom got that passion to read books in my daily life.. *Blushing* (Although I know that reading books is really a good habit~)
About one more month to go and I can go travelling!!!! This is the happiest thing ever in my life!!! It's the thing that I love the most!!! Haha.. You can enjoy and relax yourself while travelling, take dozen of pictures, pay a visit to those places that are interesting and fun!!!
Still got about four and a half months to go and it will be my BIG day!!! My convocation!! I am graduated finally!! It's my turn finally!!! Oh yay!!! Haha... But I think it's a bit early for me to be so excited right now, isn't it?? Lol Although I am not satisfied with my final result, I learn to put it down now~~ At least I am able to graduate after 4 years of hard work!! Hihi...
No comments:
Post a Comment