Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Complaints and worries

I really believe that we will enjoy ourselves very much when we are doing things that we like and love!!! We will have the initiative while doing the things that we like and love!!! We won't keep on complaining this and that all the way through when we are doing our job.

My internship enters the fifth week. Everything goes pretty well until now. I have good colleagues and of course bosses. Hehe... However, I found out that my complaints towards my that friend who undergoes her internship in the same company with me become more and more. *I know it's not a good thing, huh??*

It's not that we can't rely on other people. You can, of course. And I am willing to let other people to rely on me from time to time. I will be glad too if I can help him or her in solving his or her problem. Yet, when one really relies on you too much, you will start to feel tired of it. Feel like want to get rid of it. But of course you will still give them your hand at last. When you ask that certain person why he or she will rely on other people so much, they answer that they will only be independent when there is really a need. Then some statements come into my mind:"If everyone acts like this, then who should I rely on?? I will feel tired too.. I am not a machine, okay?? Sometimes, I need someone to be relied on too..."

Anyway, I met with my lecturer in the evening just now after I was off. I don't know why whenever there is me, for sure he will be there too. This happens not once or twice, but many times. When I was having my thesis presentation, he appeared in the lecture's room all of the sudden. When I was doing a project for one of my subjects, he was my supervisor. When he taught one of the courses, he used to call me very often to answer the questions. And now, he is my academic supervisor for my intership. Oh my!!! All my friends said that he loves me very much.. Yucks!! And now, he is my so call godfather.. Lol I can't really recall why he will be my godfather. Hehe

I was nervous and worried right now as my godfather will pay a visit to my company tomorrow. I don't know what kind of question he will be asking. But, the questions that he asked just now when I met him really made me headache!!! I never think that this kind of question will be asked. I even joked with my mom that I would like to sew up his mouth so that he can't talk so much. Haha... Bad me~~ Anyway, it's just a joke... May God bless me for tomorrow and hope that everything run smooth... Huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment