Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thought

It had been raining for almost the whole day yesterday. And I was in a low mood also. Is it because of the weather?? I was not sure too. I think about many things while I was looking through the notes that I had made for one of the subjects. I was thinking of should I used the money in such a way?? Should I do this?? Should I do that?? Would I regret with the decision that I had made?? Did I make a wise decision?? Huh… Feel so sorry for one person that is very important to me sometimes. Is there anyone that lives without any worries in this world?? However, I think that there isn’t any. All people sure will have their own things to worry and think of from time to time. Just that they didn’t mention only and put it deep inside their heart. Wake up!!! Better pay more attention in your study…. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment