I went to Tenom for my field trip last Friday. This field trip lasted for three days and two nights. During this field trip, I had had a first try on several things. First, mangosteen. I had seen mangosteen for quite a number of time yet I never give it a try. And I had tried it during this field trip. Its taste is different than what I thought before. It’s sweet and delicious *Thumbs up* I ate it quite a lot for FREE when I was at Taman Pertanian Sabah, Tenom. Wuahahaha… Secondly, red durian. I never know that there is a durian which flesh is in red colour. Nice try~ However, I still prefer the yellow one. Hehe… Third, magic fruit. That is the first time I saw that fruit. Why is it called magic fruit?? This is because after you chew the fruit and wait for about 2 minutes, the fruit that you try after that will be sweet. I had a try on langsat and indeed it’s sweet. It’s unbelievable… I was not sure if it’s the effect of the magic fruit or the langsat itself is not sour at all. (As I did eat langsat that is not sour before) But, I think the magic fruit did work because I think langsat won’t be that sweet also. Lol

Mangosteen = delicious *Thumbs up*

Red durian *Nice try*

Magic fruit
No comments:
Post a Comment