Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Making decision

We have to make decision from time to time. We will make the wrong decision sometimes and the correct one on the other time. Recently, I had to make up my mind on the matter of booking the air ticket. At first, I made the decision to wait for a few weeks so that there may be a promotion on it. But, I found out that I was wrong. The price of the air ticket increased when my friend helped me to check yesterday evening. My heart cooled down when I got the news. This is because Yap also hasn’t booked it and now I am the one who caused her to book the expensive air ticket. I really feel sorry for her. May be I should ask her to book for her own first then all these won’t happen now. Sorry ya Yap~~ However, it’s too late now and this kind of thing is unpredictable. I really feel regret as I should book it earlier. Huhu.... Now, I have to decide on my own if I want to book now or should wait again for the promotion. Hope that I will make a wise decision after thinking about it all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment