Earthquake, tsunami and explosion of nuclear plant in Japan!!! Huh...it's really serious man!!! The amount of people dead in this disaster keep increasing!!! Again, life is really unprediatable!!! MUST appreciate every now and then, every second!!! *Praying hard for them*
Felt piss off reccently!! I don't know why people like to let go of their bad mood on other people. If you are down, just keep quiet or don't talk to other people will be better than influence other people's mood!!! Yet, I tried to convince myself that it's not worth to be angry just because of them. Don't let them influence your day!!! Just be yourself and everything shall be fine (It's a bit hard though... Hehe).
2 more weeks to go!!! I have to pass up the draft of my thesis after 2 weeks from now!!! I am lucky enough as I finished my lab last sem. Some of my friends are still trying to finish their lab as soon as possible. Some still struggling if they want to change their topics or not. Competing with time, huh!!! Jia you!!! It's week 10 already!!! 4 more weeks and it will be my study week and after that final exam. Internship will be the next... Hope that everything will run smooth for me =)
No comments:
Post a Comment