Thursday, March 24, 2011

Counting down!!

Many people start to countdown for the days we have to submit the thesis's draft, have our viva, sit for our last final and the day when we will soon say goodbye to all our friends here... About 40 more days to go before my uni's life endssss~~~ Again, time really flies...

As for me, I felt quite tension. There are still many assignments that I have to work on!!! It really makes me headache whenever I think of it!! Besides, I have to work with people that I never work with before this. The most important thing is that some of them don't even want to co-operate with you!! May be I shall said that it's another challenge for me!!! Group leader who is not responsible really make me headache!! Didn't turn up when necessary and I am the one who had to inform her about the date we needed to take the lab's results. Huh.... Luckily, she didn't get mad with me when I divided the jobs among the group members by myself. Hehe... Really can't stand the people who will only do their homework the very last minute!!!

Watching "Code Blue 2" recently. It's indeed a nice japanese drama. Talking about relationships among family, friends, couple, and between doctors and patients. Some part of the drama really make me feel so touched till tears were rolling in my eyes. Hehe... I really feel thankful to have my parents by my side. Always support me without asking much!!! Don't ever treat our parents badly, really. If not, you will be regretting some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment