Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Challenge
I had heard about all the interesting and nice places in Taiwan from my friends since few years back. Taiwan = a place that I wish I can pay a visit to if I got the chance many years ago. Now, my dream has come true. I will be going to explore Taiwan this Friday. Hurray!!! However, as I am joining KMT to Taiwan, I have to explore Taiwan with about 30 people in a group which come from different states in Malaysia. All together there will be about 320 people joining the trip. This is the challenge that I have to face during this trip. I am not sure about the reason why I become more and more scare to communicate with strangers as I grow older. I need some times to get closer to them. Hope that everything will run smooth during my vacation to Taiwan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment