Friday, December 4, 2009

Antique camera

I asked my mom about her camera that she bought when she was young yesterday suddenly. So, when we were cleaning her room this morning she took out the antique camera from the cupboard. When I saw it, I laughed at it as it’s really an antique. As you know, it still uses film to take picture. To my surprise, my mom told me that it still can function well. However, I don’t believe it and we didn’t give it a try also. Hehe… But, that camera looks like quite pro. Huh~ Hope that I can own a good camera of my own which I can use it to snap all those sceneries or flowers that are beautiful to me. Actually, photography can be an interesting activity as you can capture different types of pictures as you like. You can take it everywhere you like as well. As long as your camera has fully-charged battery..
= The antique camera that owned by my mom =

No comments:

Post a Comment