Saturday, June 27, 2009
Sem 2 Section 08/09
Sem 2 Section 08/09 just finish when the final exam's results come out yesterday. When I had been told by my friend that the result was out, suddenly I felt nervous and my leg felt cold. Everytime when I had this kind of feeling, something bad or unlucky things sure will happen. After I login to my university's webpage and checked my result, I was not satisfied with my result. Although I knew that I won't get a good result this sem, I never think that some of the subjects would get the grade that were out of my expectation. This was because when I was sitting for those papers I thought that they were just fine with me. However, the fact telling me that it wasn't. I was quite disappointed. The reason why I thought that I won't get a good result this sem is because there were too many bad things happened around me. Those things keep on disturbing my mind sometimes till I couldn't pay full attention when I tried to do my revision. That was the first time I got the feeling before I entered the exam room for my mid-term exam. I felt super duper panic and nervous at that time and I couldn't remember those notes that I had memorized. Although I told myself to calm down, I still didn't score well for that subject. When it's my final, I couldn't sleep well and sometimes that caused me always in a blur condition. All I can say is that this sem is really an unlucky sem for me. Hope that lucky things will be waiting for me during the next sem.... Gambatte neh, ris!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment