Monday, June 29, 2009

Oh no...

Just now I went out with my brother and mom. After we bought the things that had been asked by my sister, we went to see some digital cameras at Delta Mall. Then, we went to the photo studio that is near the post office. When we arrived at there, the shop seems like want to close already. My mom asked me to go down and ask the tauke if I could still take the photo. Then, the tauke said sure but the photo could only be collected the next day at about 9:30am. Okay, after I told my mom about that I had been asked to go inside a room to take the photo. When the tauke asked me what was the use of the photo, I told him that I want to make a passport. Guess what I heard?? The thing that I scared most had happened. He asked me to put my sideburn behind my ear. At that time I felt like : Oh no!! Can I don't do like what he had asked me to do??? Sigh..But I couldn't do anything..The only thing that I could do was just follow what he said in case the photo that I get later can't be used. When I looked into the mirror and tried to put my sideburn behind my ear, I found out that it's really not nice lar...Aduh...What should I do if I am not satisfied with the photo tomorrow??Sob Sob...Hope that when I get the photo tomorrow, it won't be too ugly..Hehe

1 comment:

  1. Luckily it's not so ugly and perhaps not so nice also??All because of the sideburn being put behind the ear..Or it's just me who do not get used to it??Hehe...

    ReplyDelete