Sunday, December 19, 2010

Something

Time really flies~~ I will be going back to KK in about 2 weeks time. A brand new semester will start soon. My last semester to go!!! Can't wait to finish my course... Hehe May be it's because almost all of my friends around me had graduated already. Some of them are working now and some even got married. I really can't accept the truth that I am growing up now. What I mean is starting to enter another world. I just entered secondary school 10 years ago. And now I will finish my 4 years course in university soon. Have to really think about what I wana do after I finish my study around May next year. What course should I choose to continue my master?? This is really important as this might concern with the job I wana apply after my master.. Lol

Anyway, I wish and hope that I can travel to other country next year. Perhaps Thailand, Korea, Hokaido or other places.

=Korea=

=Hokaido=

Attracting and interesting ya?? Hehe.... I don't know why I always feel like wana go for travelling from time to time. Especially when I found out that there was cheap air ticket offered by Air Asia and when I got to know that someone had gone travelling again. Lol But before this I should concentrate on my thesis first. Not even feel like wana touch or do it these few days. How lazy I am... Haha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment