Thursday, September 9, 2010

Something about myself

When I went out with my sis few days ago, she mentioned about my look ever since I was a baby till now. A baby gal who had baby fat on her face. Lol She kept on laughing at me saying that I really change a lot. Yea, I admit it. I know that I do change a lot. But then luckily I am not changing into something bad, right?? Hahahaha....

My friend who accidentally saw my identity card told me that I am totally different from the pic in the identity card. I know, I myself notice that too.. People will change from time to time what~~ This make me recalled back what had happened when the kastam and people at the airport were checking on my identity card when I went to Singapore few months ago and when I was taking the flight from KK back to Sibu.

When I went to Singapore, the kastam kept on asking me questions which usually appear in the drama. He asked me where I wana go in Singapore and how many days I would be staying at there. Oh my God!! I never ever think that that kind of thing would happen on me. Am I look like a stowaway?? But then, it's quite fresh right?? Haha... Another way of positive thinking ya?? Lol

Then when I wana depart from KK airport to Sibu, the people there kept on staring at the pic on my identity card and me, the real person. It's really funny at that moment. Haha... Actually, even me myself now don't have the guts to look back at my seconday school's pictures. It's really a nightmare for me~~ Huhu... Luckily everything had passed.. Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment