Never ever try to concern more about the people beside you!! You might not get any good response from them. And you yourself will feel hurt and angry some more. Yet, I know there are still some exceptions.
Never ever trust people who always don't keep their promise!! You will feel disappointed when you know that they didn'y do as what they had promised before. I had been treated like this several times before by a same friend. I really tired of it already. Yet, I still choose to believe in her everytime. How stupid I am!!
Never ever try to be friend with those that who really get angry easily!! I don't understand why when you had decided not to go somewhere, they still will be so angry. It's my freedom to decide if I want to go or not okay?!? None of your business!!
Never ever be friend with those who are not willing to delete your picture when they capture those which are not nice!! I had been treated like this before. I still remember we got angry with each other at that time and our friendship just broke like that. It's really a pity. And I had been treated like this once again today!! I really can't understand why people always like to keep those things that other people have the priority to ask them delete or throw away?!? Why shouldn't they care more about other people's feeling?!? Don't they ever know and notice that what they do will hurt others?!?!
If I can, I really wish that I can get rid of all these forever!! May be it will be more suitable for me to live on an island where there is nobody else. Or perharps I should get used to it as soon as possible??
Plus, my supervisor told me that my title had to be modified a bit just now. That's mean the info that I found before this couldn't be used anymore. The presentation will be on next week and now I have to redo some of the parts.
All these happened just in a day. A day!!! Not few days!!! How can I accept it??! I feel like want to collapse already!! I try to be strong and tough yet I fail. May be I should really learn to release my tension from time to time. May be I should try to relax myself.
I really hope that I can go back to Sibu during the Raya break yet I know that the possibility is low. Or I should say that the percentage is nearly equal to 0. I really admire my friends who are also final year but still can go back during the break. I don't feel like want to stay at here for more moments....
No comments:
Post a Comment