I couldn’t sleep well these few days. Or maybe this is the reason why my mood yesterday was not very good. At first, I got to know that I didn’t score well for my mid-term. I was quite upset as I thought that the paper is okay for me. Yet, the marks I got didn’t satisfied me. Sigh~~
I went out with my ex-cell group member at night to celebrate Xiu Hui’s birthday. We went to Little Italy. At first, I told Ai that I would like to have a plate of pasta for myself as I couldn’t eat any meat on Friday as a RC. Then, who knew Alice said she want to order 3 small pizzas and a plate of pasta. Actually, I was not really happy with what she had decided. However, I convinced myself by telling that it’s hard for us to have dinner together so just forget about it.
The day before yesterday, after I finished chatting with Jing I was still thinking of what I had told her when I was laying on my bed. I knew that I must think thoroughly before I want to take the next step. If not, I think I will regret with what I have done later. So, I told myself if it’s not raining the next day I would ask Stela the reason why she would have that kind of thinking towards my matter. And, guess what it really didn’t rain even a single drop. Lol Now, the decision is in my hand. Either I want to ask her or not. Maybe I will only ask her if there is a chance as she is quite busy recently.
How I hope that I can live peacefully without worrying this and that. Sometimes, I will think that what will happen if I didn’t take that step at that moment. I really wish that this kind of thing can come to its end as soon as possible. I think nobody can help me except myself. This is because although my friend did give me advice before, I will still disagree with them sometimes. Is this because I am a stubborn Taurus?? Well, I can’t explain it too….
To be continued~~
No comments:
Post a Comment