Saturday, March 20, 2010

Finally....

Finally, I got a dozen of assignments, presentations and lab reports to be worked on. I don't know why the lecturers from my faculty like to give us lots of homework when it's nearly come to the end of the semester. Argh!! I had to finish all that in 3 weeks time as it will be my study week after that. But, the problem is that I can't find the information that I want from the internet. Huhu... Too bad!!

Finally, I caught a flu. Sigh~~ The weather in Sabah is really super duper hot till I am sick. I can't really sleep well for this few days because of that. How I hope that I can recover soon as I will not have any mood in doing anything when I am sick.

Finally, I decided to go to our school's Prom Nite. After considering for about 2 weeks time only then I made up my mind to go. Hope that it will be a great one, I will enjoy myself to the highest and have a great memory when that day comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment